Saturday, October 09, 2021

Another finished object

A hat, perfect for the upcoming fall weather. And perhaps you could call some of that brim indigo? I dunno!

I always look a bit suspicious in selfies

It's a pattern from a PomPom Quarterly magazine. I have been going through old knitting patterns and actually passing some on to other people, if you can believe it. I came across this and decided I should just buy some yarn and make it, and I will keep this magazine, too! 

I will have another finished object very soon, but it has just been washed and so is on the drying rack downstairs, and I forgot to take pictures today. Tomorrow I have a tricky seam to sew and then it'll be complete! 

Of course I also have to make Thanksgiving dinner for our wee family and two friends, so might not get too much sewing done. We shall see. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.