Tuesday, October 05, 2021

It's indigo month

Getting close to the end of the rainbow and Mary's own private Project Spectrum. It has been interesting thinking about colours this way, and indigo will be pretty darn challenging. Of course I have about a million balls of indigo-dyed Rowan Denim upstairs as well as several unfinished projects, and we will get to that one day. 


Hard to get the colour right!

I also have a gigantic unfinished bedspread made of old black and blue jeans, with a few additions. I'd love to get that all sewn together soon! Then I have to figure out the rest of it, because I am actually putting batting in and quilting it. Or something. One thing at a time. 


The stretchy stuff they put in jeans today doesn't fade the same way the cotton does

Other than that, where can I find some indigo? It is the name of a large bookstore chain... I have blueberries, which are sort of indigo coloured... We'll figure something out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.