Friday, December 31, 2021

Last post of the year

Here we are, the end of another year. We have our plans in place for the festivities this evening: order sushi for delivery, pop a bottle of bubbly, maybe play Monopoly! So exciting... We are back to worrying that we'll get Covid by going to the grocery store, yet at the same time hoping for a summery trip abroad. This is driving me nuts. 

The fuzzy knitted thing continues to be fuzzy. I am almost finished the third of four balls of yarn. It will be a long narrow crescent; more of a scarf than a shawl. 

Approximately scarf-sized in depth: 


Pointy on the ends: 

I have just counted and I have about 275 stitches now, squeezed on to a meter- or 120 cm-long needle. Since I increase three stitches per row, I might have to stop when my needle is full, instead of when I run out of yarn! Must knit faster to find out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.