Monday, March 26, 2007

Denim thoughts






I was looking at the straps of my denim bag the other day and noticing that in the cables, the colour change is already quite noticeable.

And here's wee Hugh in his denim sweater, after almost a year of use. It's still got rolled-up sleeves and lots of room in it, so he'll be fading it for another year, I hope!

I'm looking at patterns and thinking of a textured denim sweater for me in the future.

It was illuminating to have a toddler in the house again -- everything is chewable or bangable, it seems. I'd forgotten that. But ain't he cute?

1 comment:

  1. The little guy is utterly adorable! And I can just tell from the look in his eyes that he is looking for the next thing to chew or bang...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.