Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ooh, baby, you know what I like

Arthur and I got one for Stephen, Stephen got one for Arthur, Stephen's student got one for the family. Luckily at least 2 had receipts included!


Much more frivolity occurred. We have enough leftover pork roast to last a week. I got a "fashion-punk" book called Yarn, and now that I have finally finished Les Miserables, I shall get started on that. Seems there's some addictive yarn with special properties -- I'll get back to you!

Back to your knitting, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. We'll buy one from you, if that is easier than returning! Dylan wants it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny!
    thank goodness for gift receipts!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.