Tuesday, March 07, 2017

What I am knitting

First up, we have the March vintage accessory. This will one day be a ladylike slipper, with a crocheted edging and decorative buttons. Right now, it is a rectangle of grey ribbing. Not very exciting!


For excitement, though, I have Stephen West.


This is the first of four "clues" in his latest mystery knitalong. I should have something for scale... The line where the two textures join is about 17 inches long. No idea where we'll go next! The big deal is the "marl." We hold two strands of fingering yarn together, changing colours at will. As you can see, I have lots of green yarn!


The next clue comes out on Friday, so I have plenty of time to work on the grey ribbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.