Friday, May 04, 2018

Muffin Monday on Friday: Cranberry Yogurt

Oh, it is not Monday, and yet, here I am with more muffins.

One needs a hearty muffin in one's bag when seeing two or three movies a day. So I whipped up a batch of Cranberry Yogurt muffins. This recipe is very similar, but mine has all brown sugar, and no fancy-pants orange rind, which actually would be a fine addition.

Mine also has a note in the recipe that you can use a cup of blueberries instead of cranberries, and that is what I always do.


You don't have to add all the sugar, so you can say that these are pretty healthy. Oats, berries, low-fat dairy. What more could you ask for, really?

In anticipation of more and more muffins, I bought some buttermilk yesterday. I hope I manage to use the whole litre before it goes off.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I would imagine that you'd need supplies for all those lines and hours in the theatre. You do manage to cram in a lot of movies.
    It's 30 C today. One extreme to the other. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.