Sunday, May 05, 2019

Look what I found

Yesterday, I was walking along College Street and passed a book store, just as they were taking in the bin of one-dollar books. Who could resist the Mastermind Quiz Book?


It is from the 1970s and covers everything anyone could ever know. I can tell you the shape of a DNA molecule and the name of Hitler's wife, but I certainly can't get half of General Knowledge 13.


Railways, astronomy, JRR Tolkein, chemistry, literature, ancient mythology... everything. We even had the MothMan over last night and found him a quiz on British moths, which he handled very well.


Of course I am finding room for this is in my bag to take to Britain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.