Friday, March 04, 2022

It's March

Here we are in March! 

A tree on Salt Spring Island

We just celebrated Stephen's mom's 95th birthday in Victoria, my brother's 64th on Salt Spring Island and today is Debbie's 25th birthday. Next week is mine, and it just continues on through the spring! Birthdays all the time. 

John's birthday party

We had a fine week away; the birthday parties, the walks in the woods, ferry rides and pub trivia night. 

Provincial parliament buildings, Victoria, at night

But, we must move on. 

On the high seas

March is the month of City Hall, photo-theme-wise. I chose this when I was in Toronto which has two quite photogenic city halls. Vancouver's is nice... must make a trek there soon, clearly! 

When we returned, we saw a marvellous rainbow

And recipe-wise, we are in for a treat, with our retro party book. I have found a couple of worthy recipes to experiment with. Unfortunately I don't have my Tupperware Jello mould here so we are unable to do a few things. 


Knitting news: I hope to continue with my beautiful mitten; I made a few dishrags on various ferry rides; I saw so many lovely colours I want to go to a knitting shop and buy all the greens and browns and blues. 

Onward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.