Wednesday, January 05, 2022

Photo themes

I was thinking of my slightly successful Project Spectrum from last year, and wanting another way to focus my picture-taking when out and about. Apparently these ideas are called Photo Themes, and there are bazillions of prompts out there on the internet. I picked these from the long list here

How to choose from such a long list? I just took one from each letter, starting at A. I didn't like any of the K themes, so just skipped over those. Still, I have at least another year's worth of ideas, and could go through the list over again. 

 Arches for January
 Bikes for February
 City Hall in March
 Dots / Dashes / Diagonals in April
 Environmental Trash in May
 Feet for June
 Glass for July
 Hidden in August
 Inclines in September
 Joy in October
 Leaves in November
 Macro for December

February is probably too early for a lot of bike action; the colourful fall leaves might be mostly done in November; and I don't have a real macro lens. But I think I will have fun with this. 

From yesterday: 





Is it an arch if it's just snow on a log?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.