Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Different setting for a while

Beach scene with bonus arch on the bridge

We are in Vancouver. We took a short walk yesterday after we arrived and I was on the lookout for arches. Not a lot in this neighbourhood of apartment buildings! 

This is a relatively new building and stands out from the crowd. Pretty square, with a few arches at the entrance and some arch-like ornamentation at the top. 


It's right on the beach. I bet those big windows add another million to the price! And see, faint little arch outlines in those top windows. 


This one is an older building, right next door. Ornamentation galore, but really only at this main entrance. 

I will continue my quest for the next few days before switching themes. I might switch cookbooks early, but I've got no groceries in stock just yet!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.