Wednesday, April 06, 2022

April is here

Happy April! I will show you some pictures from a walk in our final days in Vancouver.

Green things on trees! It really is spring! (Now I am back in Toronto and I could show you dead grass and maybe a crocus poking up.)


I went along the seawall and saw this cheerful fellow. He is gigantic and red. 


Leaves on deciduous trees are a welcome sight but a (smallish) giant sequoia next to the barge, with a clear blue sky behind, is a definite winner. 


It was apparently International Day of Trans Visibility, so up on Davie Street there was a wee rally. 


This month's cookbook stayed in Toronto, so I didn't start in at the very beginning of the month, but I will get to something this weekend, I imagine. This month's photo theme is Dots, Dashes and Diagonals. That will be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.