Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Some April walks

My practice walks have been getting longer. The other day I was supposed to walk 13 km, which is quite a long way, and takes 2 or 3 hours. I am glad to have my camera as an excuse to stop a mo and take a picture. 

Some dashes and diagonals on an access cover. 


Some diagonally laid bricks! I am not sure why they did it this way, but they look like they have been there a very long time. This is a short road leading to nowhere, near a ravine. 


Just next to the diagonal brick road is this handsome chimney. This kind of decoration in bricklaying is called "diapering." That's a little fact it's hard to forget once you know it. 


Yesterday I walked about 8 km, down to a hospital for a booster Covid vaccine and back. Someone was discarding this dotty bench in an alley. 


The home stretch: I walked up that diagonal path across the park. 


My Dotted Rays scarf is knitted and washed and just needs to dry overnight. I will show it to you as soon as ever I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.