Saturday, April 30, 2022

The last of the dots and dashes

This is the end of the dots and dashes month, photo-theme-wise. I have been spending a lot of my mornings lately in the office of the Hot Docs festival, registering volunteers and helping out. We are not over-worked at all; people are coming in slowly but surely and there has been no rush, as least when I've been there. 

So I have time to look at things like plastic chairs, covered in dots. 


A heating unit, covered in dashes!


And out the window, I can see the diagonals of the cranes building us some new skyscrapers at Bloor and Bathurst, site of the Honest Ed's store in years gone by. 


Right in front of me was the base for the computer, diagonals all the way. 


This month's photo challenge was fun, but I wish I had gone looking in weirder places; gone into the woods or paid more attention to plants. It all seemed to be manufactured dots and dashes. 

Next month's photos will presumably be in outdoor settings, as the theme is Environmental Trash! I have almost two weeks here before I go on my trip, so I will see what I can do around town. May is also cherry blossom month here in Toronto, so stay tuned for that! 

I received my package from the walking tour company! I have two OS maps of North Norfolk and a nice book with loads of info. I have been fussing and planning and whatever, and this just gives me more fodder, so I am pretty happy about that. 


 Tomorrow I will introduce the May cookbook and see what I can do about finding some nice pictures of the environment with some trash. I'm interested to see how that works out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.