Friday, October 06, 2023

Missed a day

Oh, dear, I didn't blog yesterday... there goes Blogtober!

I was busy!

I went to see The Promised Land in the afternoon. It was great: full of action, moody Mads Mikkelsen, good and evil and all sorts of fun stuff. Since it was in the afternoon, I found myself coming home at around 6 pm, so I sat at the beach and waited for the sunset. 


Stephen is out of town for a moment and there is nothing good to eat at home, so I went to a restaurant that I have often looked at and he has often pooh-poohed. I had some pretty good shakshuka, but next time I'll go for the stuffed eggplant. 

To do today: another movie, and dinner at a friend's. This retired life is exhausting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.