Friday, May 18, 2007

Wow!

I stopped by at Anne's blog today, although it's been months since she actually posted anything. And wowee wow wow! Things happen!

First, she's shutting down the blog, which is very sad. Her stories about life at university have been brilliant -- I shall always treasure the excuses from her students who didn't get work in on time.

And second, she linked to this! I must say I have actually flown kites in the exact same park in Vancouver, and it is a wonderful place to fly a kite, though I never did anything at all like that! Great sound track, too!

Maybe Anne will take up kite flying instead of blogging....

1 comment:

  1. Swallows and Amazons is going great thanks, every night he begs me for just one more chapter and I am really enjoying it too. What age was your son when he read it? I was a bit worried it might be a little too "wordy" but not at all, he is completely swept up in the whole idea.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.