Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Is it worthwhile making plans for July?

  1. I have a (very) few plans marked on the calendar for July.
  2. Tomorrow I am going to go and sit at a picnic table or perhaps on a blanket in a park with some friends. These are my Scrabble buddies. We haven't yet figured out how to play Scrabble without getting our moist droplets uncomfortably close to one another, and our online game is gone, replaced by a new platform that we don't like. Expect grumbling about that! 
  3. (We could just sit outside with masks on and wash our hands after all handling the tiles. That could work!)
  4. On Friday I have a date to walk up the hill to the yarn shop. However, it is forecast to be 32 degrees out, and my friend is even wimpier than I am about the heat. I have a gift certificate and so just must go and get something pretty. 
  5. Oh, on the 7th of July I can book a time slot to go to the Royal Ontario Museum. Not sure I want to rush out to do that. Maybe I'll book a time for weeks from now and see how things go. 
  6. The last item now on my July calendar is to water my new succulent on July 12. That will be an event, for sure. I will start with every two weeks and see how it goes. With time passing so oddly these days, I figured I'd better write it down! I water the other plants when they look a bit droopy, and since they are in the bathroom I do notice them. 

Well, this looks like a very exciting month. Not. So tired of this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.