Monday, July 20, 2020

Years and years in the making

I know these squares have been hanging around for a long time, but I am only now understanding that they have been hanging around for about six years. I took this picture in October, 2014.


In the last couple of weeks I have added two more.


All the 2014 patterns are from Glorious Knitting, Kaffe's first book, and glorious it is indeed. When in doubt, add another dozen colours. These last two are from a "field guide" published by my old pals at Modern Daily Knitting, which used to be Mason Dixon Knitting. These are colourful and fun, but less busy. I hope all my squares can play nicely together, the old and the new.

I need one more of these small squares, and then a big one, the size of all nine of these together. Sew them together, installing a zipper along the way, and there's a cushion cover.

I should be done by 2025 or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.