Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Team Cambridge has a button

Liz has made us a Team Cambridge button, and set up a page, Knitcambridge. It's still in what we'd call its infancy, but stay tuned! And look what I just found! A button for the cheerleaders, too! I found it at Jan's blog, Life is a Banquet.

And, some of this was spotted at Sew Creative. It's lovely, but they seem to have only one skein of every colour, and it's only 50 meters/skein. It'd make a hat, I suppose, but I passed on it this time.

1 comment:

  1. Only one skein in every colour? Ohno. That means someone had been in there buying it in bulk (and it wasn't me). I'm am so in love with that yarn but *I will stick to my yarn diet*

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.