Monday, May 08, 2006

The jean jacket on the kid!


Look at this guy, eh? This is Hugh, the recipient of the denim jacket!

I got a whole load of pictures of this kid. Some show off the Ramones shirt he's wearing underneath, and some show off the sweater better and some show off the cute kid with dad in background, and some show kid chasing duck... but this one shows the smiling mom, which is always good, no? And her hair is delicious, too, it seems.

As we all see, this will fit him for a bit, but it's not as gigantic on him as I'd thought it would be.

Wow, two babies in one day! Cuteness indeed!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I'm not surprised you took a lot of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, when I said I got a lot of pictures, I meant I received them! There was an extensive photoshoot, but, alas, I was not there.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.