Sunday, May 28, 2006

Nighty-night

Some nice evening clouds for you. It's after 9 pm and it's still not dark. Getting close to the summer solstice. (Another sign of the change of seasons: they ripped out the spent tulips and fading primroses in the park. I expect new flowers any day.)

Not much knitting happening here. I have a hole in my finger from pushing on the too-long 2 mm sock needles! Also, I have been reading The Da Vinci Code, years after everyone else read it... No time to knit, must find Holy Grail....

1 comment:

  1. I've not read it yet (and I've not had any time to knit recently, either, if that's any comfort). Will you be going to see the film: I've heard really mixed reports on it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.