Friday, August 04, 2006

Moving into August

I have lots of great ideas about Project Spectrum's August "colour" of neutrals/B&W. Seashell colours and rocks galore... I could make a fine felted bag with black and white like this.

But, I am probably not going to get around to any of those cool things! I am blazing away on my Rockpool green cotton cardigan -- top-down raglan V-neck in a diamondy lace. Will show you when my blazing actually produces more than an inch or two of knitting. I'm all set to get this done for September.

I'm so glad the weather has cooled down a bit. I got caught in a torrential downpour yesterday, but really couldn't complain. I had just bought a giant plant pot, which I discovered was no good at keeping the rain off, since it has drainage holes around the bottom, but I did, for a moment, put it on my head a la Devo 1980. (Did you know they still exist as a band??) Mine was way bigger than a Devo energy dome, too!

Well, this is getting silly. Perhaps you can tell that I am not sitting on the porch in my dressing gown today, but inside at a desk! Whoo hoo! My signal strength is excellent! Must be the residuals from the energy dome...

1 comment:

  1. Hiya! SOunds like things are going pretty well for you over there... Sorry for the recent radio silence, but I've been a) packing, b) ill and c) injured... I am indeed coming to your fair city - tomorrow! I'll be staying in Waterloo, not Toronto (about an hour away, right?), and I have no idea what my schedule will be like at the moment... I'd love to meet up with you, so I'll be in touch when I get there and find out!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.