Saturday, August 12, 2006

Streetknittin' on Saturday

Sometimes you just want to knit a hat, know what I mean? Use up some Lopi scraps, have something to knit at the kids' swimming lessons... And so you do, and you look in the hat drawer in the front hall and see a dozen other hats you've knit, and then what do you do? Well, I put them somewhere else and wonder who would like one for Christmas, and then forget about them, and then leave town for a year, and then finally rediscover them... And then I find out about Streetknits, and give them my hats! So my hats will do someone some good, and won't just fill up my hat drawer. Knit on!

And a Saturday sky!

1 comment:

  1. That's such an awesome project! It looks like I'm not going to get a chance to visit you - but then, it also looks like I'll definitely be coming back, so I'll try and see you next time!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.