Thursday, February 15, 2018

A bit of an update

I went out for lunch the other day and got a nice fortune in my cookie:


I am hoping my flair for the creative tells me what to do with this yarn! I bought it to make this, but really I want a cardigan.


I have 6 greens, 2 skeins of each, the leftovers from Elaine's hood, and a bunch of scraps.


Ideas are percolating and marinating; I can't start till I finish a few things. First up is my Ravellenic Games project, the Namorita shawl.


Whoo-hoo, it still is a scrumpled mess. If you stretch it out in tiny segments, you can see that it will be quite fancy when finally off the needles.



Now I am doing short rows (I've done 16 of 83) to make the curve. I think it will be nice, and I think I can get it done by the end of the Olympics, February 25, I believe.

I hope everyone is enjoying their own flair for the creative!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe your flair for the creative will help you figure out how to turn the turtle neck sweater into a cardigan. I'm not a knitter, but could you knit the front in two pieces and add a zipper (or buttons)?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.