Thursday, February 08, 2018

Three on Thursday

I told you once before about the hat pattern I received from someone on Ravelry. I also got two other patterns from the same source. So that makes three, perfect for Three Things on Thursday.

  1. The hat. I told you all about it here. I might just knit it again sometime. I have a ton of that green wool! 
  2. The scarf. I have finally decided to make it for the Ravellenic Games, or what I always think of as the Knitting Olympics, so this weekend I should be able to show you a picture or two. I am using Hedgehog Fibres in the colourway known as Typewriter, white with black speckles. Should be good. 
  3. The cowl. I thought of doing this for the games, but somehow it just didn't grab me. I'll get to it! There are lots of little things I like about the pattern, but also, it seems, lots of little things that I don't like. 

Yarn, soon to be a shawl, scarf, neck-wrap thing. 

See other Three on Thursday posts here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.