Tuesday, April 23, 2024

The Before Pictures

I think I am already in trouble here. I got three little plants from a neighbour on our local Faceb00k group: two brussels sprouts and one broccoli. I'm sure I'll be able to tell them apart as they mature, but right now, I dunno.


I do remember having a brussels sprout tree in the front yard one year. It didn't get enough sun and we didn't get anything to eat from it, though it grew quite large, as I recall. 

We also once grew a sizeable cauliflower, which some caterpillars enjoyed quite thoroughly. Now, on a south-facing balcony in the sky, I am hopeful that we can actually grow actual vegetables. Check back later in the summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.