Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Trying something new

I am used, now, to putting a picture or two a day on Instagram


Sometimes, like last month when I was in Spain, I think of blogging it all, but then I am overwhelmed -- I took 1200 pictures in two weeks in Spain! I can't sort through all that and put up a neat blog post or two. 

What if I did a little post here every day? 


I have discovered (perhaps years late, who knows?) that one can drag and drop photos, instead of giving them a title, exporting them, pulling them from the exported photos list...


So that makes things easier and quicker for me. 


We could pretend it is Blogtober or NaBloPoMo, and I could try posting every day. 


This morning I took a walk in the park. 

Things are sprouting and blooming all over the place. 

The cherry trees have been quite magnificent this year, but many are already done. 

That is an Ojochin cherry, one of a tiny number in the city. 


I hope I will be back tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that. 


Though you might get tired of flowers in the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.