Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Grrrr

I messed with my template, and ... um.... made a mess of it. So things vanished -- I had to make the good vanish with the bad, to get something readable. The kids are now in school, and I have (ahem) loads of time to play with my template again, but just not today because today I have to work through this giant list of other things.
Regular programming will resume shortly.

Later that day...
I indulged in a bit of retail therapy. Got myself some new jeans, big thrill. Found the new Mary Maxim store in the mall at the corner of Young and Eligible, as they used to say, and bought a wee bit of sock yarn and dishcloth cotton.
Now to rescue the kids from the first day of school!

1 comment:

  1. HaHa! I thought your tit-bit was a new winter tam for Elaine!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.