Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Is this Random Tuesday?

I have to tell you a funny story. Actually, I will let the protagonist tell it herself.

(Well, that won't fill up the blog.)

And do you know about the year of colour? Take a box of crayons and deal with one colour a week. If you read the stuff under "Discuss" you can find out the colour of the week. Lucky me, I'm making a whole sweater in this week's colour.

(Also interesting, but not really content, if ya know what I mean.)

Yesterday I made a pan of brownies, and now they are all gone. I saved two bits for the kids' lunches.

We could talk about knitting, I guess. I have been working on the cardigan, but it grows slowly. Especially when I stop every once in a while to knit a dishrag. I'm now on #6, I think, but the bags of cotton are back in the closet and when I finish this one, that's it for a while. But I'm thinking of switching obsessions and getting into felted boxes. Must always have a large project on the go which can be abandoned for small quick projects... Problem is, I have way too many large projects on the go. Or not actually "on the go," but in bits and bags all over the place. Argh. And everywhere I look there's a ball or two of yarn I could turn into a scarf! Oh no!!!

I must add: It's Talk Like a Pirate Day. So, me hearties, talk like pirates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.