Sunday, November 05, 2017

A bit of knitting

I started this shawl because I needed something small to take somewhere. Obviously, it got bigger! It will continue to grow; I am on the third section of six.

Section one is the pink and green, two is the blue and beige.


Then we put section three in between. I picked a wild sock yarn with all the colours smashed together, and my opinion changes with every row. Now I think it will be okay.


So far. The triangular bit actually becomes a rectangle; I'll use almost the whole ball of yarn on it!


I won't bore you with my list of other things waiting to be knitted... I wonder if posting more often will make me knit faster?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.