Monday, January 30, 2006

Picture-free blogging continues

Arthur is home from school, sick, and knitting up a storm. I'll show you his scarf as soon as he finishes it, likely tomorrow. It's mondo. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but it's not your plain old garter stitch scarf! We are discovering some interesting things, like it takes about a meter of yarn to make a centimeter of scarf! Can this be true?

All cameras are out of the house at the moment, otherwise I could also show you pictures of primroses trying their best in my garden -- I know they are trying, coz I can see lots of buds, but I can also see that the slugs are there first, chomping off all their pretty petals!!

In other news around town, some poor person tripped on their shoelace in the Fitzwilliam Museum and broke some 300-year-old vases! Ooops.

More excitement when I get my hands on the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.