Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Oh, I hope this works

I just had a whim to switch to the new Blogger, and I'm not sure if it's worked. We shall see, but they are letting me type this, so that must be a good sign.

Guess what I got for Christmas?


Knitting on the Cam! Stephen printed the whole year and a half and put it all in a big binder, so we have the record of our year away all nice on the bookshelf. I wrote a very long book! It's a bit funny to read, since it's back to front, and the pictures sometimes break in between pages, but it's nice to have!

And, tomorrow is Romni's big sale. Everything in stock is 25 % off. Hmm. Should I stock up?

6 comments:

  1. way to DIY a Christmas gift!

    I hope he used U of T resources.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah go on, stock up. You know you want to. Or at least go take a look at what they've got. I'm sure you've got some projects in the back of your mind. Jot down a list, and then you can at least be browsing with a purpose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for blog books! So did you score big at Romni? Remember you promised that 2007 was a stash-using year... that means you MUST have stocked up on something...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing Christmas gift. Sending you New Year Greetings from near the banks of the Cam...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah!! That's probably why Bloglines thinks you've written 30 posts since I've been around last... Apart from that minor hitch, it seems to be working fine! What a cool gift... I've enjoyed looking through my past year electronically - it's interesting what I've blogged about and forgotten, or what I remember and isn't in the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.