Sunday, November 16, 2008

I have been knitting

Once again, I have proof that if you knit it, it will get finished; if you wish it were done, if you imagine yourself knitting it, if you talk a lot about knitting it, it won't.


The second grey mitt is finito. I seem to have started these at the end of May 2007! I finished one January of this year! And then I more or less did nothing.

I wish that a year ago I had written down just what I did with the first one, because I know that one is longer than the other, but both are fine. And the weather is nippy in the mornings, making a pair of light mitts essential.


And now I can cross that line off my list! The grey mitts are done!

1 comment:

  1. They look nice and warm! We are trying to think cool down cool cool cool here at the moment, but I remember real winters instead of firestorms...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.