Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Not much of a decision

My daily routine has been kinda lax lately, but this week things began to get busy, and my time at home is rather more constrained. I thought I would not continue with Nablopomo, but my first idea was to write a post about that. So, maybe tomorrow you won't get a post, but today you get a post saying I'm not keen on daily posting.


And since it is Remembrance Day, I can only send to you the London Daily Photo today. Follow the links to learn a lot about a wonderful memorial commemorating the Battle of Britain.

1 comment:

  1. I have never been to the London Daily photo, thanks. I clicked on the Battle of Britain Monument website -- check out that HAT that Camilla is wearing. yow!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.