Tuesday, November 18, 2008

They just keep coming

I don't even know if I told you I'd started this, but now I'm finished.

A quick hat, called 3AM, and since I knit it mostly on buses and streetcars, it's called 3AM on the TTC.

The yarn is some nice but a bit tough stuff given to me long ago by someone who was destashing in a major way. It's not super soft, but it'll keep someone's head warm.

And you have to have this goofy picture, because it's all I could get when I told her to put the hat on! I can't believe it was picture day at school yesterday and this little rascal smiled sweetly for the photographer! (She told me he told her to say "stinky cheese" so she said "Stilton." Right.)

And what am I going to knit on the bus now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.