Friday, November 28, 2008

The end is nigh

We are approaching the end of November, and neither my NoBlo-whatever nor my NaKni-whatever was a roaring success. I did post quite a bit in November, but sometimes things just happen that distract one from blogging, you know? Next year, hahaha.

And the sweater? Still much the same. You see, I had my bus knitting, and was just merrily going round and round with yet more leftover Lite Lopi (first I made the big sweater, then I made a scarf and a hat and some bits I was going to felt...) to make a child's vest for charity.



But eventually one has to think and make armholes and neck openings, which I like to do at home where I can count and hem and haw. So I got distracted from my denim cardigan... But have no fear, it's still in the middle of my living room floor, so I'll have to get back to it sometime soon!

I have used all the little bits of Lopi, but I still have 2 balls of the white, some of which will be used in the top bits of this vest, and half a ball of pink. One more project after this, and I will have no more!


Oh, and my little Christmas cactus is blooming for the first time in years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.