I will tell you a few things:
- I made chocolate cookies "loosely based on" some from Martha. She wanted 8 ounces of chocolate and half a cup of cocoa. Four of those ounces were to be melted into the dough, and the other 4 got chopped and used like chocolate chips. So, I ditched those last 4 ounces, and melted only 3. I figure half a cup of cocoa and 3 ounces of chocolate should be enough for anyone!
- She also wanted instant espresso powder, but surely that's the same as no-name instant decaf?
- They are still delicious. I can't really imagine how chocolatey they would be if I'd followed the recipe.
- Now I am watching the Twilight Zone. I got a DVD at the library, and have watched 4 episodes. It is crazy.
- I sewed a button back on my leopard spotted coat. It has been off for a year or two. Then I tried to take pictures of myself in my nice coat. I was not very successful, but you can't see too many of my chins in this one: