Saturday, November 13, 2010

The things I am ignoring these days

I am plugging away at this sweater, and it is kind of delightful.

Until I look around and think of all the other projects that are getting nowhere at all.
  1. The cotton baby blanket. Before, this was just a fun thing for me to do, which I'd planned on giving to the Children's Aid. Now I learn that someone is having a baby in the spring, so I will give it to them. I certainly am not in a rush, but I had meant to have it finished this fall.
  2. The black and grey witchy shawl. Still forming itself in my brain, really. Totally missed Halloween, but there's always next year!
  3. Arthur's second tiger sock. Sigh. Actually, I have three pairs of socks on the go. Oh, and fixing the toes of my mom's socks.
  4. I really want to make something with my pretty new laceweight yarn.
  5. And all those other things which have been on list forever.
  6. Oh, and that new yarn has to turn into a Ribwarmer.
Perhaps monomania is not the way to go, and I should spend a bit of time on each thing in turn. Today a sock, tomorrow a Ribwarmer, the next day, lace? Hmm.

1 comment:

  1. i say, if you're trying to finish the sweater for the november challenge it's probably best to stick to the monomania....
    i didn't say it was the easiest path though :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.