Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wow, November is over!

I seem to have finished NaBloPoMo, with the help of my dear readers, urging me on!

I don't think I'll take up posting every day as a permanent thing. Or if I were doing it again, I wouldn't put all my hopes of blog-fodder on one garment, especially one that grows slowly on small needles!

That garment continues to grow. I have started both fronts together and have, um, about 4 rows.

Plans for December:
  1. Finish the Ribwarmer -- this involves going to buy more yarn.
  2. Get a start on my mom's sock-mending/reknitting. Apparently the socks I gave her this summer are too short in the foot, and since she wears them for bedsocks, it's a nuisance when they slip off!
  3. Finish the Noro cardigan.
  4. That's probably enough, but I need to get that cotton baby blanket restarted, I want some hand-knitted mittens, a denim pullover, a lace shawl...
I also want to be able to stumble through this, and the following 3 parts! Belly dancing fitness sounds like such fun, but at this point I'm very much a beginner.

No post tomorrow, folks -- I'm taking the day off!

Unless it snows...

3 comments:

  1. hooray!! you made it!
    you totally deserve a day off, unless it snows. then we'll need to see some pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!
    You did it!
    I'm taking tomorrow off no matter what the weather is. I don't care if I get snowed in for a month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for finishing :) You seem to have a fair list for December!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.