Sunday, November 14, 2021

November 14

No food pictures today because my delicious meal was sort of brown sludge, not very photogenic. Also I completely forgot about taking pictures; we had a very nice dinner with some longtime friends and didn't think about things like that. 

I do have knitting progress pictures for you. This is a blue dishcloth that will perfectly match the dining room. Only a wee bit more to go on this baby. 


I did manage to finish a hand-towel for the kitchen. You just can't use red and white variegated cotton without it looking a bit Christmassy, but really, I just wanted red to match the tiles in the backsplash. 


Today, pouring rain. My brother is expected for lunch, so we'll see how far away they have to park and how wet they are when they arrive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.