Monday, November 08, 2021

November 7

My hat is not finished. 


We spent most of today on household chores, like putting a new light fixture in the kitchen, which took all our strength and energy and skill. Holding even quite a lightweight thing that is 6 feet long up above one's head is no fun. But, we got that done and now we have a light above the stove and a light on the ceiling and all is well, kitchen-light-wise. 

Our other chore was to put together an Ikea cupboard. It fits in the corner of the dining room and is tall but the shelves are really only big enough to hold a serving bowl. We hope it will be useful, but first we have to put it together. We got to step 13 of the instructions and had to take a break. I am not sure how many steps there are, but I'd say we were about halfway done, and I know the final step must be to attach it to the wall, so I am not looking forward to that. 

Tomorrow I will take pictures of these things. 

Weather continues changeable! We had sheets of rain, and then this: 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.