Monday, November 01, 2021

November 1

Today is the first day of November: the first day, perhaps, of a long chain of blog posts for NaBloPoMo. 

I am in Vancouver for the next 2-3 weeks, in my new condo, which will be the retirement dream home as soon as we get organized about that. I've been here about a week already, and watched as Andy the painter transformed the place with a lick of  paint. 

The dining room is now blue, about as in-your-face as blue can be. 

The bedroom, meanwhile, is a soft, almost cottagey, yellow. 

The rest of the place is white and awaiting furniture, carpets, art on the walls. 

We took out the big fluorescent light fixture in the kitchen, and there never was any under-counter lighting, but I rigged something up. Too bad the masking tape is not very strong, but I'm assuming this is temporary. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.