Thursday, November 25, 2021

November 25

Finally, something violet for Mary's own private Project Spectrum!
 

A flower that is still hanging on, down the block from me. Today is gloomy and grey, but we did have a few nice days a while back. 


I managed to get out and get some leaves raked up on that sunny day, but there were still a few left on the trees. Bags of leaves get picked up by the city every other week and we gave them 5 or 6 today; I hope the pickups continue for at least another go, because we're going to have more. 

I have not knit anything since I finished my hat. I have some things to finish, for sure. Perhaps I'll get out the very fancy mitten again! That would be exciting; and perhaps a scarf for cinema knitting, since I'm doing a shift this weekend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.