Wednesday, November 02, 2016

It was a woozy Tuesday

Last Sunday, I broke a tooth. 


I was innocently eating toast and jam, and when I finished, I was missing a chunk off my back bottom tooth. Luckily when I phoned Monday morning, the dentist could fit me in on Tuesday, so I didn't spend too, too long poking at it with my tongue.


 Because it was awkward and way in the back, the dentist shot me full of "freezing" before drilling and whatever other dentist magic she did. I go regularly for cleaning and check-ups, but it has been a long time since I had to have a filling. That freezing not only made me think I had a bottom lip the size of a blue whale, but it made me lightheaded, tired and all-around woozy.


I walked home through the Annex thinking, "relax your jaw, relax your jaw," and taking pictures of brown leaves (as part of my never-ending quest for the perfect brown sweater) and odd architectural bits.


But I did get some knitting done, and I hope to show you a finished shawl next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.