Thursday, November 17, 2016

More for 2017

Two of my little vintage projects for next year will come from these books.


It's a bit late, perhaps, for my daughter, but the dolls are still around and might like a new outfit. These ones are quite elaborate with their national costumes.

This one has Barbie clothes as well, teeny tiny. Even some cool duds for Ken! Fiddly little trousers. I love the green "snowsuit" there on the left. 


I've had these books for ages! This project for next year will give me the incentive to actually use them; I hope I keep it up. Surely it won't be that hard to knit a little thing each month, while still having a few (million) other projects on the go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.