Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I went to a rally

I went down to City Hall today to yell about the stupid mayor. While we were listening to speakers (who didn't know how to use a megaphone) and shouting slogans (hey, hey, ho, ho...) the council was meeting and shouting and the Ford brothers were generally acting badly.


This is someone else's photo I saw on Twitter. My pictures are held hostage until I find the cable to download them! Under the sign that says You Had A Good Run on the right, you can see my lime green coat. No head, unfortunately.

I'm not sure this will do any good at all. It's very embarrassing to have a mayor of the largest city in Canada who is such a buffoon. More and more allegations are coming out about shenanigans in the mayor's office. Surely anyone with a bit of sense would resign??

Tomorrow, knitting, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, anyone with a bit of sense would resign. I will leave the logical conclusion to the reader. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahem ..... What happened to Thursday and Friday? I was looking forward to the new day.
    Too bad your head is missing. Nice coat, though.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.