Saturday, November 16, 2013

Blogger's acting weird

(The title of this post refers to the fact that when I type in the header line, an error message occurs. The body seems to be okay. I just hope it publishes properly when the time comes.)

It's just no good to post without a picture. I have ideas, but I seem to have them late in the day (or in the middle of the night) and then don't get pictures.

Ah, well, I will tell you my ideas, anyways!

I will show you my sock yarn. I have started a sock for Arthur, green and textured. Elaine, who earlier in her life rejected knitted socks as "scratchy," has dug hers out recently, only to find that her feet have grown. So, I need to get on that. And I have started something else that looks like it might be a sock, but really it is destined to become a glove. Or a mitten, if I wimp out. I have had this pattern and yarn for at least a year, and maybe two. Gorgeous orangey yellowy greeny.

I would like to get my sock yarn under control. I am a member of the Socks from Stash group on Ravelry, and although I haven't yet taken part in any of their monthly challenges, I look on in awe. There are some interesting challenges coming up, like knit with the yarn that has fewest projects on Rav, or knit with the colour you have the most of. So I need to do a bit of diving to see what exactly I have.

If I can do all that, heck, it's fodder for several days.

I would also like to show you my Denim stash. I have been acquiring bits and bagfuls and should sort out what I have. Hmm, I wonder how long it's been since a real "flash the stash" photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.