Saturday, November 14, 2020

Day 14

A year ago I went to London

I can hardly imagine! 

Today I took another couple of bags of stuff to the secondhand store, but it was a nice, sunny day and it took me at least half an hour to get off our street, because I kept running into neighbours. One person is out there raking leaves and everyone stops for a natter, people come and go, all the gossip is learned. For example, one neighbour is 80 years old today! 

Eventually I went on my way. I walked almost three and a half kilometres, got rid of my junk and rode a bike back. I took no pictures. The leaves are mostly done so I didn't stop in my tracks to take a picture of a lovely tree, and I had my hands full of bags so couldn't just snap a photo of anything as I walked along. 

Let's hope for more exciting news tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.