Monday, November 30, 2020

That's November done, then

Well, I did not do very well on the NaBloPoMo front this year. But I have not been idle.

I have got most of my Christmas presents dealt with; I have cookies in the freezer; I am getting out for a walk most days. I have a stack of cards to mail, if only it would stop raining. 

That was a really big walk last Saturday. It was a lovely day and a couple of friends and I decided to walk through a ravine. We had a vague idea where we were going, but I guess we didn't really realize what it all added up to, and we ended up doing about 25,000 steps. We all slept soundly that night. I have to do more of that! 

My big bluejeans blanket is slowly taking shape. It now takes up all the space on the floor upstairs, that must count for something! The exciting bit should come tomorrow -- I get to cut up the purple jeans. 

My mitten is hardly bigger than when we last spoke, but I am off the corrugated ribbing, at least. 

Once upon a time, last November, I took some pictures in Bath Abbey and made a collage. Mary on Bath Stone, we can call it. 

I put it on Instagram but not here, apparently. I had the notion to print it on fleece, cut it up and call the pieces scarves. 

I know a few Marys, so they are all getting one of these. I think I will sew the two ends of mine together and make a loop. 

So, let's see what December holds. Perhaps we'll make a new list tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.