Monday, November 16, 2020

Finished

The big floofy cowl is done. 


It is very stretchy and loose and can fit over my shoulders, but it is not really long enough to pull up over my head, and still keep the back of my neck covered. Now I understand why people make cowls so long! 

I had a tiny bit of yarn left over. Maybe I could have got another round out of the yellow, but maybe not. 


Yesterday was spent watching the new series of the Crown on Netflix, but I did manage to get some baking done so I can mail sweets off to my poor wee daughter who's finishing up her university term sitting alone in a room with a computer. This COVID stuff is so hard on the young'uns. And us old folks and everyone! Wash your hands and stay home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.